Thursday, June 23, 2005

Organizing blog

Today, I rearrang my blog a little bit and also add new links in side bar. I hope you enjoy these links. Most of these links are news links. I love to read news from around the world. Warning, some of these links require Thai language font. But most of the links are in English. Next week, I am going to start summer classes. One of my classes is Managerial Economics. The professor that teach this class already send me a syllabus and two assignments that due next week. I have to get it going.

It's going to be very crazy schedule in July, as I have to accomplished many things. Stay tune on what I have going on in the months to come. I will also try to post some interesting materials that I learn from summer class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home